Complaints of all sorts and applications with regard to repairs and other matters shall be made in writing through complaints form/book that can be obtained from Management Office.
Complaints can be reported to officer-in-charge first, complete complaint book or email to email@example.com
To make a complaint, please download the form here.
2. Booking the Community Hall
To book the Community Hall, please download the form here.
3. Registration of Occupants
All occupants must register themselves (please use the registration form “RO”) with the Management. ONLY REGISTERED OCCUPANTS are qualified for the applications of the privilege card for usage of facilities, vehicle stickers and other privileges.For apartments that are lease out, the owners must notify and furnish the particulars of tenant / lessee to the Management. Owners shall be liable for any infringement or breach of the Rules by their tenant/ lessee, guests and visitors.Once an apartment is rented out, the use of facilities, parking and other privileges is automatically transferred to tenant / lessee and the owner/ lesser is no longer entitled to these facilities and privileges as the lawful registered owner.
The above information are internal and all representation are subject to change without notice.
To register, please download the form here.
All renovation and installation works such as installation of air-condition equipments, awnings, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and Astro /TV etc. must be submitted and approved by the Management before they can be carried out in Megan Ambassy.
As to preserve uniformity and pleasant external façade, the renovation and installation work are subject to the guidelines imposed by the Management such as standard sets of design, colour and specifications for the grills/awnings, the paintings and plastering works, the M&E etc.
No grills are allowed to fix at the entrance door, balcony and windows without the Management permission. The location and design and patent need to be done by the contractor appointed by the Developer/Management.
All owners/renovation contractors must complete and sign standard renovation application form
(form “RW”) and return the form to the Management Office.
Contractors without such approval letter shall be refused entry into the Apartments to carry out the works.
For those works requiring approval from the authorities, a letter of approval must be obtained and furnished to the Management Office before such works are allowed.
Application and approval of renovation works
- All renovation and installation works such as installation of air-condition equipments, awnings, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and Astro /TV etc. must be submitted and approved by the Management before they can be carried out in Megan Ambassy.
- As to preserve uniformity and pleasant external façade, the renovation and installation work are subject to the guidelines imposed by the Management such as standard sets of design, colour and specifications for the grills/awnings, the paintings and plastering works, the M&E etc.
- No grills are allowed to fix at the entrance door, balcony and windows without the Management permission. The location and design and patent need to be done by the contractor appointed by the Developer/Management.
- Contractors without such approval letter shall be refused entry into the Apartments to carry out the works.
- For those works requiring approval from the authorities, a letter of approval must be obtained and furnished to the Management Office before such works are allowed.
Security deposit and refund
- A refundable deposit payable in cash is required before any renovation /installation works are allowed to carry out. The deposit amount is subject to the Management’s discretion that may base on the extensive of the renovation works to be done.
- Such deposit is to ensure that all debris is properly cleared and no common property is damaged, and that the works comply with requirements. Otherwise, the cost, if any, shall be deducted from the refundable deposit. In the event that the remedial cost exceeds the deposit, the additional amount shall be charged to the owners maintenance account.
- All renovation works shall be confined to the limits of your unit. Hacking of structural slabs, columns, beams, and walls are strictly not permitted. Any deviation from the original approved plans of Megan Ambassy may result in your unit or the whole development not being able to obtain the Strata Titles from the authorities.
- For those units/area affected by renovation work, the Developer/Management will waive the warranty for any defect/damages arising and effected to the unit due to the renovation work done.
Disposal of renovation debris
- All renovation contractors are to ensure that the renovation debris is not left on the corridors or any other common areas and that no common property is damaged. Otherwise, the costs, if any, will be deducted from the deposit.
- Unit owners are to ensure that their renovation contractor do not dispose the renovation debris at the car park areas or any areas in the Unit compound or common property.
- Cement, sand and other material shall be packed into gunny sacks/plastic bags before being transferred to the work areas.
- Packing and crating material must be removed by the occupant(s)/contractor(s) to the dumping ground approved by the appropriate Authorities outside the Unit.
Usage of water and electricity
- All occupants/owners/contractors are not allowed to tap water / electricity supply from common property for any renovation works or other usage.
- The Management reserves the right to fine the occupants a minimum of RM 500.00 per offence.
Renovation works, delivery, and removal works are restricted to the following hours:
|Monday to Friday||–||9.00am to 6.00pm|
|Saturday||–||9.30am to 2.00pm|
- All delivery, removal, and renovation works must be reported to the Management Office/security guardroom prior to the work being carried out. The Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any unknown persons for whatever purposes.
- The Management reserves the right to inspect your unit from time to time and the owner is to inform the Management for final inspection upon the completion of renovation works prior to the refund of the deposit.
All Contractors must report at the Management Office/security guardroom to obtain identification passes and must wear their passes at all times whilst in the building.
Use of lifts
All deliveries, removal and workmen must use only designated lifts (Service/Bomba lift) and staircase so not to cause any inconvenience to other occupant(s)
- The occupant is bound to check with the Management for the business with the installation of the air-t system in order to preserve the outlook as well as the common living of Megan Ambassy.
- The Management reserves the right to approve on the design of air-circulation system and the nature of the business proposed by the occupant
- The occupant shall take such steps as may be necessary to prevent excessive infiltration of air into the unit, and shall not do any act or thing whereby the working of the air circulation plant in Megan Ambassy shall be affected.
Occupants /Owner’ responsibility
Occupant(s)/owner(s) are to ensure that their contractors are aware of the said rules and will comply fully with the same. The conduct and behavior of their contractor is the owner(s)/occupants(s) sole responsibility. Any damage to the building and equipment caused by the contractor(s) shall be repaired or replaced at the expense of the owner(s)/occupant(s).
For renovations, please download the form here.
5. Social Event Functions
Any occupier who intends to hold a party or any social or other gathering in his units or designated area (if reserved) shall give prior notification thereof to the Management.
All private parties and functions in the function are should not be held later than 11.00pm to avoid any inconveniences to the other occupants except the function rooms at 6th floor that need to refer to hotel operator
The Management must be informed two (2) days in advance of any private functions to be held at the function area (please use application Form “PF”). A refundable deposit must be pay to the Management depending on the facility to be used. On top of this deposit, a nominal administrative sum shall be charged for use and booking of the different facilities for private functions. The collection of the deposit is to ensure that the area cleared of rubbish and the area if free of damage after use. Otherwise, the cost if any, will be deducted from the deposit and the balance to be refunded accordingly. In the event that the clean-up cost or the remedial work exceeds the deposit, the additional amount shall be charged to the owners maintenance account.
For Social Event functions, please download the form here.